« Home

First Post...CLF


On the weekly trade example dated 11/7, CLF was listed as a possible breakout trade. Today was a good confirmation of this breakout. The stock closed up $1.81 on nearly double it's 20 day average volume. Considering a Dec 95 call for $2.70. Implied volatility is low relative to itself, and this option would see a significant increase based on higher price movement and will respond more to an increase in implied volatility. Exit trade if old resistance is violated to the downside. Stay tuned as we follow over the next several days (or as long as it takes) to exit this trade on the upside....

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Previous posts

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory