They Underestimated Me....

OptionAddicts are starting to spread their wings into overly professional atmospheres! This morning I was able to penetrate the Forbes.com website and leave a footprint. If you would like to take a peek, click on the link below....

http://www.forbes.com/personalfinance/investoreducation/2006/12/05/options-calls-income-pf-edu-in_jk_1205investools_inl.html

The article I wrote was on the topic of covered calls. If you have some time, give this link a hit for my sake. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Nice article, if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyone else still ICEy today? What a phenomenal move.

Congrats on going mainstream. Nice article.

Congrats Jeff! Such a great trader and blogger it's only a matter of time until Forbes hires you full time.

Keep up the good work! We're clearly all here enjoying it!

Jeff, Great article, as always very easy to understand

-- raaj

Great article, as usual, but then we're spoiled. A trader and a writer - look out Jack Schwager - Jeff's sneakin' up behind you. My inner writer is so jealous.

-Teri

Goodness me. Either I'm getting smarter or you really are a phenominal teacher, Jeff. I finally understand covered calls. Now that I'm into options I understand the concept, but your article was succinct and to the point (which is what succinct really means... but sometimes I confuse myself and need to make sure I know what I'm talking about.)
Thanks for the great articles and this blog, Jeff. I am really, really enjoying it.
Chris.

Nice to be recognized--sent an Email to the editor about your article

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Marge, I would love to hear what you wrote to the editor...if you'd be willing to share.

Thanks!

Jeff

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory