UNH CLF Updates...

Both stocks have posted modest gains thus far on the day. Our call on CLF has risen from $2.70 to $3.50. (30% gain) and the UNH call has risen from $1.30 to $1.45. With today being Veterans day, and the bond market being closed, it is pretty much a dull, yet positive day on the markets so far. Oil prices are still hovering around $57 dollars a barrel, and Dell made a disappointing announcement last night that actually has the stock trading higher. Analysts speculate the reason for this is that their numbers did not fall further than what they had posted.

Stay tuned for an update as of the close.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory