Consider this a rally?

Okay, this time I really mean it. Now that the schedule has lightened quite a bit, I plan on regular postings from here on out. Let's start with a quick outline of what is going on in the market today...

While it is still early in the day, as you look at the graphic on the left, you can see the market is rallying strong. Earlier in the day, Fed Chairman Bernake stated that inflation appears to be somewhat contained and that rate hikes might be reaching their end. Corporate profits from IBM, UNH, BAC, and JPM caused stocks to rally as well while advances vs. declines at the moment are nearly 5:1!!!

I ran my "Anticipating the Bounce" search today and came up with a few watchlist stocks to keep an eye on that look tradeable... CME, LVS, JCOM, TK, PFG, FRO, DSW, and NSS, I'm running these through the system right now and will likely post some trades before the close today.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory