Updated Pattern Watchlist

Another strong open this morning with news on a record trade defecit, cheaper oil, and HP's Chairwoman Patricia Dunn is going to walk. I don't if it makes total sense that the market is justified in advancing on this news, but I'm going to proceed with it.

In this mornings Price Patterns class, we mostly followed up on previous patterns that gave recent confirmation. We did add a few patterns to the watchlist which included...

CELG- Descending Triangle
PSTI- Descending Triangle
BFAM- Ascending Triangle
AXE- Triple Top

Add those to your radar and continue to watch for signals. You ought to follow up on old watchlists to see how the stocks have performed. They produced significant results as a whole. Now that I have commented on the market today, I am still in deliberations on what to discuss today. I appreciate the suggestions thus far and once I feel inspired to write, I'll be back.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory