The Greatest Trading Quote of All Time

"Let me warn you that the fruits of your success will be in direct ratio to the honesty and sincerity of your own effort in keeping your own records, doing your own thinking, and reaching your own conclusions."

This quote was given by the greatest trader that ever walked the earth, Jesse Livermore. This is by far my favorite trading quote ever. I know this from experience, so do many of you. You don't take someone else's trade just in case they haven't researched it properly if at all. This won't be the quote I share tonight, but this will set the tone for what we are going to discuss.
I plan to discuss how to build the best and baddest searches through powerpro search tonight. If you are required to find your own trades, you are going to need the right tools to do it.

I will be in Meeting #1 this evening. See you there

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory