I'm Taking Friday Off

From the blog at least. I have been in meetings and finishing up projects that had a deadline of today. I hope you had a great week in the market, and if you'd like, send me an e-mail over the weekend and suggest a few topics. Click here to do so.

See you on Monday.

I did find that it's really nice to be both lucky and good. I got in Panera at 6.10 and was in it when they made their sales announcement. Wooo whooo! Sold my Call for 11.30, an 85% return.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory