Weekly Chart Pattern Video


Right Click and open in new window.
I will have a fix for the worthless audio shortly.

Jeff, thanks these are great and I could even watch them with my wireless card and laptop. One thing that is great about being on the west coast (I know some of you call it left coast) is getting to see Jeff's night time additions. Now to watch two and then the CAST.

We were sitting around the fire here in the middle coast, and included the video in the evening's festivities.

Thanks for the late night work Jeff.

Hey Jeff,
What happened to the lower half of the 'p' on your Option Addict shirt?

I was thinking about buying one but seeing as how some letters are falling off on yours may not be a good investment. ^.^

Short: the letter 'p'
Long: A new shirt

Anonymous,

That is one of the shirts I had done in Vegas. The bottom of the P never made it on the shirt.

Mornin' Jeff a'Reno,

Just wanted to say thanks for a few things:

1. Granting me the "email of the month" on that silly HPQ calendar spread. I hope somebody learned something from that.

2. The ROG set up. I caught the last gap and today's.

I also hoped you, Eric and some of the Casters enjoyed the "Black Somberro" cocktail. Hard to thing about it this early... even though it is a pretty good substitue for milk in you Cheerios.

Thanks again,
Ryan in SF
aka: "The Gee Joy Got Filled Boy"

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory