A Modest Comment by a Modest Man

I was right.

Thus far the market is rallying strong. Could this be another head fake? We'll see. Whatever this movement is, I am glad to see the position in GRMN up $5.50 this afternoon, since today was going to be a day we might have gotten out. Here is another trade I placed this morning...

Symbol: FTO
Trend: Uptrend, support bounce.
Target: Earnings Announcement on 8/7
Trade: Aug 32.5 @ $2
Why?: Ride a little price & volatility move up to earnings.

I'll be in touch...

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory