I created a poll on the right hand column of the blog. I plan to update this a few times during the week. For now, submit a response to today's question. I need a good contrarian indicator right about now :)

I am bullish...but I did buy puts today on CHRW as it broke through strong support on HIGH volume...however, earnings coming up next week. Currently holding 11 bullish positions and 1 bearish.

That's what I call diversification! Nice trade on CHRW! Burn baby burn!

Jeff

I am bullish.. unless the chart tells me otherwise. I had CME call and BOT strangle and closed that out this morning. Currently holding 11 bullish trades (all breakout) and put option on APOL (had pre-earning gain.. so I will hold it through tomorrow's announcement)
Thank you for the blog and the last article.. learn lots from you.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory