FAST Failure

Let's follow up on FAST. Going back to flag patterns, or any pattern for that matter...what is important for you to realize is that what you think might be a pattern is not a pattern until the moment of confirmation. Since FAST never broke above our resistance line, this means it never really was a Flag. It was a real good immitation, but only an immitation would have failed before giving a trading signal. Real Flags breakout. Here is another look at FAST as of today...

Insert Chart Here...

The moment it broke support of this pattern is the moment you take it off your watchlist. No, you do not buy puts since there is no way of knowing where it is going. It was interesting to watch this pattern start to evolve and fail, however...Jeff says:



...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory