The "Orlando Head Fake"

Did you like that! Apparently I found out I am scheduled to speak, but when a ton of people call in to reserve a seat....JUST KIDDING!

In all seriousness, I apologize if you did attempt to call and the representative was not able to get you scheduled. Apparently, these new changes to the Orlando schedule have not been released for scheduling yet. How about I post again when I know for sure that you will be able to sign up? That might have been a better time to announce the news.

If you are wind up without a seat to my presentation, I won't take it personal. I will be out front of the resort scalping tickets if you don't get any.

Allen,

If I ever start feeling too confident, I will reflect on this moment to make sure I am totally grounded! Thanks for the post!!

I know he has at least heard me, since my sweet soft voice echoes through his hold music :)

that obviously dosen't matter to student services or sales. The major weak spot of the company. Right hand may want to check on the left hand once in a while

Count me among those that tried to reserve a seat. Was told by person who answered the call that she'd email me the info as soon as she found out. Still waiting....

Karen

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory