Da Watchlist

Welcome back from what I hope was a decent weekend. I take it you are ready to pick up where we left off? Me too. Here is my routinely posted Tuesday morning price pattern watchlist. Do your worst.

Ascending Triangles
XRX, BIO, AVB

Descending Triangles
ODP, ARNA

Symmetrical Triangles
CGNX, UBET, SLGN, BKS, WEN

Bull Flags
WFR, LVS, AAPL, SOHU

Bear Flags
HYSL, NFX, WFT, PLCE

Tops
SINT- H&S

Bottoms
MIG- D.B BFAM- Inv. H&S

Hi Jeff,
Timing is everything. Checked here before doing my perusing today and there wasn't a post so I stumbled around on my own. Came up with IWM that looks like it could be at a triple top (and with lower lows, in the meantime.) Be curious if anyone else sees this. It'll still take a couple of weeks to confirm, I think.
I had to bail on ICE today, as it's down again and my options are expiring on Friday. Rats, only tripled my money on that one and made a big mistake when I bought the options. I usually only trade 1 to 2% of my account per trade but for some reason made this one 3%. For once in my life a mistake like that actaully paid off.
Tnanks for the list, Jeff. Now I will go back and hunker down with a sandwich and a coffee and plow through this one. I've dumped almost all my Jan expirations so I could use a couple more.
I gave up on trying to find your class in Orlando. We had to sign up for all our classes, so I'm hoping that we can weasle into whatever class you're going to teach. Perhaps an apple for the teacher would help. I was thinking that you should rent the Presidential Suite and host a Happy Hour for your many followers. It'd put you in their good books. Actually I'm hoping that investool's success allows us to do that for the next conference. It'd be fun to host all the contributors to this blog, to a happy hour.
That'll be our goal for 2008.

Chris and Catherine.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory