It would appear that the market held it's gains today. What is most interesting about today is the market breadth. Today's advance/declines on the NYSE was nearly 5:1!!! I still feel the market is trendless, however watch this week for the market to test prior highs (Hence the predominant bullish positioning this week.)

Im updating my positions. I closed RHAT at the bell for .40 per contract (thanks for the sweet reco Kelly!), and entered VIP 45's for $2. Here is an updated list...

VIP AUG 45 calls $2.00 --------closed at $2.10
FTO Aug 32.50 calls $2.00 -----closed at $2.40
MNI AUG 40 Puts $1.00 ---------closed at $0.90
LVS Aug 75 calls $2.10 --------closed at $1.95
LRCX Aug 40 Puts $1.60 --------closed at $2.40
GRMN Aug 90 calls $8.50 -------closed at $12.20

Thanks for listening.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory