Back in the Saddle Again

It looks as if we have some positives to back up this market rally and to kick off the week with. The "cease-fire" in the middle east has investors encouraged, and the price of oil trading a little lower. Now the only uncertainty is the stance of the Fed with rates and inflation.

It has been a busy transition to make it back into the office. Many of you have received an e-mail this morning thanking you for your comments and suggestions. If any of you have not received one...I still appreciate you too!

I have not had a chance to create a watchlist yet, but is on my to-do-list. Stay tuned for it later today.

The market is surging, advances are gaining on declines by about 3:1. This means there are three stocks moving higher for every one stock moving lower. Opportunity is on the rise. Go revisit your watchlists and find the stocks generating signals, or run some searches to get new stocks. Whatever you decide to do, get out there and trade! There is money to be made, so find the easiest way to make this happen.

I will post again in a little while.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory