Thursday Part II

I happen to be up at a 4 day conference up in Park City Utah this week. This is the reason for not responding to e-mails and the infrequent posts. However, I just left a presentation to sit down at a computer and thank everyone for their posts to my article this morning. It is nice to hear encouraging words from others and the support you are all willing to share. This is an important element for traders is to be able to express emotion and be validated and encouraged by others. So in closing..."Thanks" you have all been awesome to communicate with, and I appreciate your continued support.

When I get home tonight I will make another post...hopefully one that will make up for the lack thereof.

Thank you, Jeff. You are both a comfort, and a light in the jungle!
Looking forward to reading your posts. Thank You krpntr_98@yahoo.com

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory