TGIF

It's finally Friday. The week is coming to a close. If you are doing any research and are considering any trades as of right now...allow me to suggest selling strategies. There are a lot of overvalued options out there and too many influences on the market to really want to trade directionally. Plus I hate buying things on Fridays, just to let time decay for me (unless there is plenty of time on the option).

Nothing has me really interested about the market..other than the fact that the terrorist attacks were so quickly discounted. You would think there would have been more selling since you never know what they might have up their sleeve. What if the flights were only a diversion for something worse? Traders are typically more cautious than what we have seen, and I find it interesting to say the least.

I am going to be heading up to my conference in Park City this morning and will likely spend the weekend up there. If any of you have not been there, put it on your to-do list. Especially if you enjoy skiing.

I will post at least once more today, and will likely provide a bullish & bearish watchlist for next week similar to what I did last week. Then once we get back into next week it will be back to the grind. I'll play catch up with all your e-mails and get back into the swing of things.

Stay Tuned....

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory