Looks Like a Counter-Fed Rally!

Good morning...for a change. Looks like the market is off and running today. With a little positive news from Cisco, the market is wanting to move higher. I have a feeling that this move today is more than just another head fake from the market, but only time will tell. Out of the stocks I mentioned the other day, NBL is really making a move so I decided to take a position in that along with the others.

I must say I feel a little more comfortable now that I am starting to be convinced that the market will be bullish for a while. Run through a few bullish searches this morning, or your bullish watchlists and don't miss out on the opportunities. This is just a quick post...I'm headed back to my account. Talk to you later!

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory