Seemingly Optimistic

What a huge day we have in store for us today! You ought to be very excited to get back on track! Looks like the market place is overall optimistic of a rate pause today. As you can see the market is in advance mode this morning. If everything works out like we have planned, then the market should get back to decent conditions and our environment will be a lot easier to make money in.

Until the announcement, there is not much to talk about. Keep an eye on the numerous trades from yesterday. If you care to run a few searches, decent trades are surfacing all over the place. I closed out of RHAT this morning. I figured if the market does advance, I would lose the profits in the trade. Closed out at .90 earlier this morning. I need to go finish writing an article, so I will be back shortly.

Stay Tuned.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory