Anonymous

In regards to the comments, I love the fact that we have so many comments from all the readers. Your participation illustrates to the group the different levels of traders we have. As you continue to contribute, I would like to ask that you leave your name with comments. At least a first name below your comment will give an entity to address if I or others would like to respond. So let's set a new "Blog Law" today. No more anonymity? Is that a word?

Don't feel embarrassed to say what is on your mind. Ask questions, leave opinions, call me out, put someone on the spot, whatever! I like to think of this as a "group" and if I have something on my mind, I am going to speak it. I hope you will do the same. You can continue to stay anonymous if you want, but i'd like to see all of your names personally. Anyways...

One more post coming shortly.

I have had some difficulty putting my name in, in the past and getting knoked off of the blog. So mostly I just try to add my name to the end in the text.

Tom DeGroodt
degroodtt@qconline.com

also spelling sometimes. sticky keys on the laptop

td

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory