Using a Lifeline...


Since Wednesdays are my busy day, and I am in a meeting for the next hour and a half, I am going to use my lifeline and poll the audience. What would you like to discuss or talk about today? I feel this is a great way to answer lingering questions that some of you may have, and talk about strategies that are on the minds of many. First response to this question will get to pick a topic for today. Thanks everyone!

Personally, i really like 'C' since Jeff rocks; but there's no discussion to be had there. Can you talk a bit about some technical studies like the DMI?

Michael

How about the parabolic sar pattern and when to get in? I am looking at NYX or any stock that trades vertically. Thanks Jeff.

Are you doing Master Talk tonight? If so 1 or 2? Thanks!

How about the break out on POOL? Would anyone get into that trade? Preferable the JAN 40 call option?

Jeff, I was wondering if I could contact you by email, I tried locating your address on here but did not notice it anywhere. Thanks.

Could you provide a follow up on LVS? Did you bail today?

Correct Answer is "C". Jeff you really rock. There is not need for discusion.

Jeff, This is too late for your post topic request but am throwing it in for future consideration.

I would like some addition discussion on what constitutes "weakness" when deciding when to sell a security that has made a run?

Recognizing the answer may change depending on your horizon, I interested in better recognizing weakness for short term trades.

MikeH

I'm looking for bearish trades to diversify my bullish portfolio. Does anyone have any recommendations. We've done some searches, top-down analysis, etc. but haven't come across any we feel confident in and/or that are ready right now.

Diane

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory