Marketcast Difficulties

Yesterday's Marketcast didn't update on the toolbox. Since I received a ton of e-mails over night about this, and our main tech guy that fixes our server when this happens in on vavation. Until we get that corrected, click here if you want to listen to our Marketcast as of yesterdays close. I still hope to add my own commentary to this site, but until I get the appropriate software and tools it is on hold.

Jeff, thanks for posting the Marketcast on your blog. It has become an important part of my trading day. I'm glad I didn't have to go without it.

Jeff,

Also, could you pls. add you're favourite searches to the website.

--Thanks, Meena

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory