Master Talk

Tonight I will be competing against the Trading Psychology Open House. I should have been teaching this open house, but there was an obvious conflict with my obligations as a Master Talk instructor. However, I hope tonights class rivals the opposition. I have another interactive presentation planned for tonight. I hope to see those of you with access to this class later tonight. I will be teaching Session 2 again.

What is the Trading Psychology Open House? I looked all over the website and did not see a mention of it. Will there be another and how do we access it?

Thanks again for all you do...
Karen

Karen,
The Open House is a big banner ad at the top of the Investools website just click on it and you can attend a live one Wed at 8pm or listen to a recorded version.

Brian K

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory