Audio Commentary

UPDATE: Audio Commentary is still in the works. My software is in the process of being updated. Please be patient. I promise we will have some fun toys on this page eventually.

Jeff,
What do you use to manage/write this blog. I find blogs a good method of journaling trades and would like to do that but integrating charts and anontations to the charts still eludes me.

Mahmood

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory