Technical Difficulties

I am having technical difficulties getting my new technology to work with blogger. I have been dicking around with this for hours and I think I am close, but no final working result yet. Check back if you have nothing better to do. I think you might like it.

Tomorrow morning I will give it another try....if you don't visit me this weekend, the info will be still be great first thing Monday morning. Have a great weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jeff,

I hope this is the long awaited debut of the talking pictures?

Randy

Allen,

You should use the ATR or sell at your target. I've begun using the ATR to afford myself the confidence to patiently wait out consolidations and not miss the next leg up, while still locking in profits if the stock begins to weaken.

Personally, with X, i'm not thinking about selling anytime soon with the explosion we've just had. I'd expect some type of consolidation and another move upward and i've bought enough time to wait it out.

Check out ATI, ICE, LVS and many others to see situations where your initial targets would have been blown away.

Commodities are going nuts and US Steel has clearly begun to rocket higher. I'd expect a much bigger move than this.

Just my opinion.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory