Today's Campaign: INDECISION

I must say I am quickly shifting from short term bullish, to short term bearish. Most indicies are nearing levels of resistance, and this ends up being two days now of indecision and still waiting for a short term directional confirmation. As I watch the market move slowly from positive to negative, am am slowly closing out a few bullish trades, and entering bearish trades.

As of last night, I discussed bearish plays such as RHAT, AZO, WHR, and RYL. They each looklike decent potential set-ups, and I took positions in all but RHAT...still waiting for a better looking entry.

I'll post again after the close.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory