When All Else Fails....Buy Oil

It seems the Oil Index & the Pharmaceutical Index are the only things currently on the rise. It looks like that bull run is coming to a hault here soon. If you are bullish on the market keep a close eye on drugs and oil. It appers most of the major indicies are nearing resistance levels.

As I head into my weekly Master Talk presentation tonight, I will have a little more of a bearish posture on the market. There are a ton of bearish set-ups that I came across only in about 20 minutes of searching. A few I am going to research a little further are...Homebuilders (again), RHAT, CECO, BBBY, IDXX, THE, RYI, AZO, and WHR. Not a ton of Bullish set-ups...EZPW & CRDN may be interesting... and HANS just became optionable (finally). Im adding it to my watchlist.

I'll be back in a minute...

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory