MY WATCHLIST (Part II)

After diligent research through about 1800 thumbnail charts today, I have come across the privledged few that I am going to title "My Watchlist." These are all stocks I am bearish on. Below are the names and reasons behind my list, although I am not too heavily in the mood to explain myself in much detail (long day).

1. ANDE- Good looking Descending Triangle. Broke support today with above average volume.

2. OIS- DEscending Triangle, waiting for a break of support at $29 with volume.

3. MLM- Another descending triangle in formation. Watching for a breakout.

4. ATI- Another Descending Triangle!

5. BUCY- A good looking symmetrical triangle. The breakout might not be bearish, but either way I got an eye on it.

6. UPL- Strong breakout of a Symmetrical Triangle today. Light volume, but huge drop!

7. DIS- Symmetrical Triangle, cheap options, about a $3 point move ahead. Eithera bullish or bearish breakout is tradeable on this one.

Are we done here? I'm off to the golf course for some twilight golf. See you all tomorrow. A few of these will be discussed in the Price Patterns trading room tomorrow morning. Thanks for stopping by!

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory