MY WATCHLIST

After diligent research through about 1800 thumbnail charts today, I have come across the privledged few that I am going to title "My Watchlist." These are all stocks I am bullish on. Below are the names and reasons behind my list, although I am not too heavily in the mood to explain myself in much detail (long day).

1. NGPS- Nice breakout of a bull flag pattern today. This one looks like it still has several points to move. Good volume on the break.

2. PPDI- Right at resistance in a bull flag pattern. Watching for a break of resistance on a volume surge. This could be a $4 point + move!

3. GES- Another flag pattern in formation. Watching for a breakout.

4. MCO- Yet another flag pattern!

5. SEIC- A short & sweet Ascending Triangle formation over the last 6 weeks. Watching for a break above $50.

6. TTI- Nice Symmetrical Triangle. Watching for a breakout in either direction. Potentially an $8 move.

7. DIS- Symmetrical Triangle, cheap options, about a $3 point move ahead.

8. HWAY- An ascending triangle formation..watching for a break above $54ish.

That's all folks....until the next post.

Jeff,
Just came across your blog, nice Job!
I have three more bullish candidates I found using one of Anticipating the bounce Search. Any comments on the patterns are welcome.

Thanks
John O'Shea

(1) TIE - Bullish Continuation Wedge forming over last 3-4 months using 1Y Daily Chart. Volume is declining during this consolidation period.

(2) RTP - 2.5 month Ascending Triangle using 1Y Daily Chart.

(3) GG - 2.5 month Ascending Triangle. Volume is declining during this consolidation period.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory