7 Reasons Why I Dont Care if the Market Goes Up Tomorrow

After doing my trade research for the week I have 7 reasons why I dont care if the market goes up tomorrow...

Reason #1: EOG
Strong fundamental company, recent declines came on weak volume. Potential support bounce, strong group, good upside potential.

Reason #2: NBL
Similar to EOG...same group. Technically, a recent breakout on heavy volume...now the price has come to re-test old resistance as new support and bouncing from this level. Nice.

Reason #3: SFY
If you didn't like reason 1 or 2, this is another correlated company with strong numbers. Support bounce, good momentum picking up.
NOTE: REFRAIN FROM TRADING REASON 1,2 and 3 SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Reason #4: UNH
Finally a new group! A market rally is just what UNH needs to get back to higher price levels. Good company, strong numbers, and Health Care is trying to make a comeback.

Reason #5: COP
Different group, potentially a bounce play. Great fundamentals, watch out for resistance.

Reason #6: GLG
Like the group, love the pattern. Getting to the apex of this ascending triangle. Watch for a break of resistance to confirm a good upward move.

Reason #7: MRO
Awesome fundamentals, same group as 1, 2 & 3. This just gives you variety of finding the right company with the best upside if this group makes the move that it looks like it will make.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory