7 Reasons Why I Don't Care if the Market Goes Down Tomorrow

After doing my trade research for the week I have 7 reasons why I dont care if the market goes down tomorrow...

Reason #1: THE Nice Descending Triangle formation, and rapidly approaching support at $33. When support breaks on heavy volume, this is when you buy with both hands.

Reason #2: BA Another good Descending Triangle formation working towards support at $77.

Reason #3: MORN DEscending Triangle that broke today. Be cautious of that weak average volume.

Reason #4: BNI Looks like a good resistance bounce with confirmation from the oscillators.

Reason #5: FAST Another good looking resistance bounce, indicators getting close to confirmation.

Reason #6: LRCX Great re-test of the neckline of the old H & S Pattern.

Reason #7: The QQQQ! Duh!

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory