Tonight's Presentation

So the day is over, I have done my research, placed my orders, now I need to gear up for tonights presentation. I felt tonight would be a great opportunity to talk about ETF's and Index options to diversify a portfolio and trade a more liquid investment. Most unsuccessful traders I talk to are ones that take very aggressive trades. They also focus on the short term trade...which is not always a bad thing (wink), but these short term movements are the most unreliable movements to predict. Espeically when the short term trend is not directionally biased as we are currently witnessing.

I would take a few moments to read Jon Thatchers article on the Strategy Searches tab of the website. He talks about expanding your time horizon. His article comes right on time since most short term traders, myself included, are seeing some whipsaw movement in this market. Not only does this movement promote losses, but also affects your confidence and ability to effectively trade without emotion. Ask yourself if you are trading the most effective strategy that you could possibly trade?

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory