Mark Cuban is my hero

If anyone wants an outstanding idea for hedge funds, read this article...

http://www.blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000570021684/

In this article, he mentions..."I have learned that despite all the claims and books written about efficient markets, the trading of individual stocks are not efficient. There are always people trading on better or worse information. There are always people trading on emotion rather than logic. There are always people trading on hopes of the big hit. What Peter Lynch would call the “10 Bagger”. They were gambling. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Anyone care to disagree? Have you ever stopped to think about who is on the other side of that trade you place? You are thinking one thing, while the otherside of that trade disagrees. Which of you have the best information on the probability of the outcome?

He brings up a very interesting comparison I must say. The question is, do the geniuses punch in on Wall Street, or do they live in Las Vegas?

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory