Monday Morning

What a great weekend! Hopefully everyone feels the same. One of the highlights of my weekend is that I got to spend time with my daugther Kaylee. She wanted to go golfing with me on Saturday, so I let her drive the cart and hit a few balls along the way. Now she wants a set of clubs and wants to take lessons. She's only 6, but I think this will be a great opportunity to spend more time with her. We must have been on the course for about 3 hours total between the driving range, and playing the back 9 , and never mentioned how boring it was or complained at any time. We had a few laughs and spend some quality time together. Great times.

I like to start the week off on a positive note. Reflecting on positives puts my mind in a positive energy environment. When I am thinking positive, I am feeling positive. This takes my mind off of the fear of what I do for a living. Everyone has a slight fear of trading. Perhaps not trading itself, but a consequence of trading. Take losing money for example. People fear more from a dollar lost, than joy from a dollar gained. If you can find a way to re-wire this thought process, trading will become more of a discipline and a non-emotional approach for you. This is why I try to start off positive and be in a positive state of mind.

This morning I bank rolled a few puts on Redhat (RHAT). It might be premature, but if I am wrong it will be very small. The market has remained down just a few points all morning. Not a huge drop, but I am still riding the bear-mobile.

Stay tuned...

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory