Can't make it happen...

Sorry to end on a short note folks, but I am going home for the weekend. I would love to stay late and post....actually, no I wouldn't. It has been a long day. Hope you understand.

What a week it was in the market! Definitely one to remember. I hope that all your trading has been doing well at the same time. Next week I will hit the watchlist early and provide a few things to take forward with the week. I had started to write another brain buster on options, but figured I will leave that for next week. Until then have a great weekend everyone!

Farewell...

Have a great weekend!!

Jeff,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family! You deserve it for sure!

Could you give a short post on how to trade the Thanksgiving week and how it is or is not affected by schools out, businesses closed, market closed, shopping, travel, etc...? Would be good to learn your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Randy

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory