Mastertalk Tonight

Good Evening OptionAddicts! I apologize for the lack of posts (again) but time has been something I couldn't capture today. I am trying to prep for Master Talk tonight, so this post will be limited also. Like I said, I have two posts in the "draft" process. They will come out tomorrow and hopefully will shed light on exit strategies and techniques for trading support bounces.

If you care to listen tonight I will be in Session 2. Hope to see you there!

Jeff,

You nailed it tonight on the different exit strategies and methods. So simple the way you put it. Your gift is to teach in a simple and concise way.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." Albert Einstein

Regards,

Randy

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory