March Madness

Honestly, I cannot think of a better time of the year. I love College Basketball above all other sports. This tournament will be fantastic this year. Anyone placing any bets? Who's your dark horse?

Recommendation: Winthrop to the Sweet 16.

Long: UNC

Short: Duke

Michigan State - Final Four

ill be in vegas for march madness baby!

first round upset - albany
cinderalla in elite 8 - georgia tech

TEXAS A&M - Final Four - Gig 'em Ags!

Check out Smart Money's Market Madness:

http://www.smartmoney.com/marketmadness/

We love March Madness here too--my wife and I have our brackets posted above the TV and are ready for the games to begin. My wife picked Florida and I'm going with Kansas. My long shot is for Georgetown to make it to the final four--not much of a long shot in my mind.
We were on line looking for tickets to the final four today--bargains in the upper deck for 300+.
Cheers,
Dave

Dark Horse:
ODU - 2 rounds
Hey I picked George Mason last year. (of course, it is also my alma mater!)
Rene
AL

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory