Video...or Lack Thereof

Folks... FYI I completed a video to be posted over two hours ago, and I am still waiting for it to come back from Revver. In the interim, you can view it at YouTube, albeit a worthless quality version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_W4sQK94A

Recommendation: Wait for the better version, which obviously makes it in after the close.

Long: Day.

Short: Time and GOOG since they own YouTube.

PS- I think I might discuss trading Index Options on Mastertalk today. I am getting nervous that everyone is looking at short term trades on these and not considering the costs, spreads, volatility and trading ranges. I will try to think something up without sounding too pessimistic.

jeff,
i vote for this topic for sure. give it to us straight

thx
brendan
ca

Jeff,

Did something happen to the recording of this on the IT site? The recording seems to be a blank recording. This happened to one of Alan's recording a few weeks ago. I was looking forward to this one so I hope it's OK somehow.

M

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory