Patiently Upgrading

Team,


I was reading some of the chat flying around in the comments this morning about setting up IM chats. There are a lot of upgrades that will be taking place within the next few months, chat included. Please be patient, you won't regret it.


While I am not going to keep you from chatting outside the blog, I will ban your membership.


Recommendation: Fear the reaper

Long: All my shorts (covering)

P.S.- Video is rendering as we speak. It will be up shortly.

P.S.S- Don't mind the new addition on the blog. Pretend you didn't even see it ;)

Thanks Jeff, can't wait for the updates.

RYI - Ryerson Inc. It's breaking out of a flag, seems to make about $5 moves. It's at $40.77, target of $45.

Joel R.
California

Jeff,

Sorry about the mention of AIM. I wasn't aware of the upgrades you have in the works.

Sarah

We should have known and I too cannot wait to see what you have as upgrades.
Bob H.

I fear Jeffs wrath....DONT ANYONE IM ME!!

BUY JKB STOCK!

Whew......

Keep an eye on ATI....anyone, input on VIP??

Brett...

Thanks for CTSH.....

IM - hopefully everyone read my whole suggestion about the IM and how I don't want it to take the place of the blog. I have been anxious to see the "blog taken to the next level" as Jeff had asked for our input a while back.

VIP - I thought about taking the trade but won't until after earnings. I think it will spin sideways for a while until earnings. I might straddle this one since I feel like it could go crazy either way. If the news is just on target or less I think it will sink, otherwise I could see it shoot up above 100 and never look back.

ATI - I like it!

Video - it didn't load for me, am I not patient enough on this one too???

Gary

Bob,

Onward and upward.

Hey you CTSH pundits.

If you draw fibonaccis from the bottom of this last runnup to the top, you will see that the 23.6% line runes through $86 meaning that there's a strong channel between $95 and $86... which is where it has channelled for the past two months!!!! Now that I see it, I could have predicted it. Hmmm what other magical powers of prognostication can I conjur here? Nice call, Brett. How could I have doubted you? Even if it gets stuck in this channel you're looking at $10 up followed by $10 down. Bet your house on it.

Or at least Jeff's house.

Have a look at AL. Looks to me to be breaking out of a $5 one month sym triangle. Decent volume, too.

Chris and Catherine

ATI's popped out of it's ascending triangle today but with only average volume. Anyone got the... uh... testosterone to jump into it?

Chris and Catherine

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory