Credit Spreads Trading Room Review

I just wrapped up the trading room session tonight on Credit Spreads. We discussed two potential trades one might consider trading spreads on. Here are the two we discussed in case you were not in attendance...

Symbol: IVGN
Trend: Bear Flag, Downtrend
Target: To Stay below resistance at $60 or bust!
Trade: Sept Bear Call...Buy 65 sell 60...$1.25 credit
Why?: Decent resistance, for those becoming increasingly bearish on the market this looks like a decent trade.

Symbol: COG
Trend: Intermediate uptrend, watch for a bounce & break of resistance.
Target: When it bounces around $50, target is to remain above this level
Trade: Sept Bull Put...Sell 50's Buy 45's...credit TBD.
Why?: Strong stock in a strong group. If the market continues upward, COG might travel along with it.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory