The Stranger

I must admit that this week has been my busiest week in a long time. I apologize for my lack of posts, but I will play catch up. I'm not hiding...I swear! Please continue to check back with me through the day for new material. This schedule won't last this way for long! The nice part of today is that I still managed to play golf with the traditional foursome this morning, but had to leave the group as we made the turn. Today was also the first session of my interactive Class. I must admit, aside from the fact that I had to teach fundamental analysis, I felt it was a great class and that it went over well. Hopefully some of you have considered this as an alternative to waiting until next year to come out here to Utah.

How about that market today! Beautiful follow up on the positive inflation data. Hopefully this gives the market momentum to move in a direction for a while. This means I am taking a near term bullish stance on the market, until it tells me to do otherwise.

I am in the process of prepping for MasterTalk right now. As soon as I can come up with the results, I will post before tonight's session.

See you in a few...

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory