Running of the Bulls

Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Sorry for my disappearing act this morning. Money to be made, and classes to teach! Tomorrow I kick off my new "Live Interactive Class," so I have had meetings galore. Anyhow... So far the market has digested and sustained these wonderful gains today. If tomorrows CPI report offers a positive, we might see continued bullish movement out of this market. Who would have thought?

The PPI this morning shows a drop in core wholesale prices, which in turn helped to ease the fear of inflation. What is important about this movement, is that it has grown throughout the day. To mix in more positive data tomorrow would relieve the market of hesitation in the short term and provide a short term trader some direction.

I have a boatload of work to do in the meantime, but I will try and post a worthwhile topic later today. Perhaps a booklist?

Jeff

Is your new live interactive class the one you mentioned a few days ago about option greeks and so forth? When do you present and on what part of the website?

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory