Is the Glass Half Full or Half Empty?

I guess it ultimately depends on how many glasses you had over the weekend...Hopefully you have all put last week well behind you. Today is a new day, new opportunities, and new money to be made. So the question is are you looking at trading this morning as half full or half empty?

Start here with a positive attitude. Instead of thinking that you are going to "avoid losing money this week," think instead that you will do whatever it takes to make money this week. By thinking about not losing money, subconsciously we are thinking about losing money, and we draw that negative energy towards us. Focus on the positives, and do whatever it takes to surround yourself in positive energy.

Most people I talked to said they were waiting for Tuesdays announcement to get underway. I am looking at a few things from either a bullish or bearish perspective. I saw a few descending triangles that were noteworthy to talk about...BA and MORN.


I will discuss both of these stocks in my Trading Rooms class tomorrow morning on Price Patterns. If the market prefers to rally instead, then I will be providing a few bullish patterns to watch for breakouts. I will find a few and post those in a moment.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory