Thank You!

To all those who fulfilled my request and sent me an e-mail, I really appreciate the efforts. I have read every single letter that came in and want to thank each of you for the nice comments and constructive criticism. I may not have responded to each e-mail but please don't take offense. Responding to each e-mail could take time that I do not have at the moment. In the meantime, please continue to forward suggestions and comments, post to the blog and keep trying to network with each other.

One more post coming shortly...

JEFF, YOU ARE AWESOME. I APPRECIATE
YOUR ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO SHARE INFORMATION. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY RARE AND YOU WILL REAP THE BENEFITS.

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory