Yesterdays Video



I had to use the YouTube version. Sorry about the horrible quality.

Thanks for all the watchlist stocks, Jeff. Here we go again. I wish I could buy them all but we're pretty much all tapped out at the moment (although all that cash that we've made the last three days needs to be spread out somewhere, huh?)

CY over earnings looks pretty good as of this afternoon. I sold mine this morning but now I kind of wish I'd stayed in with half of them. Strong up day with lots of volume. I'm pretty sure we're going to see a good day for CY tomorrow. I wish I was going to take part in it, but I took my 60% gains and ran. Between CY and TSO it was another good day in the C&C household.

Another great day on the blog, too. Tons of great information being sent back and forth her. Thanks, everyone.

Chris and Catherine

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory