In Loving Memory


Even though my opinion is not always widely accepted, I do want to pay tribute to this day in remembrance of the innocent victims that lost their lives in such a terrible tragedy.

I was working at Morgan Stanley at the time, and our main offices were located in the World Trade Center. The company lost only 6 employees, but of course, it was six too many. To those out there that lost a family member, relatives, friends, etc. my heart goes out to you.

As always, for those who protect our Country and dedicate their lives to preventing these situations before they happen, thank you. In behalf of my family, your efforts are appreciated.

AMEN Jeff !!

I've been missing from this blog - but have to acknowledge the suffering and loss. I still get choked up when I hear or read about that fatefull day 6 years ago.

God bless this great nation and the men and women who give their all to defend its freedoms!

A second amen here. God bless those who lost loved ones 6 years ago. And God bless our troops, our nation, and grant us victory over our enemies.

I've been absent from the blog scene for awhile (new job), but am trying to get tuned back in. Thanks to Jeff & all the other bloggers for all the great material & support here.

Trent
Dallas, Texas

Jeff,
As always you are a class act. I too feel terrible for those lost in 9-11. Recently retired from the Army I also want you to know how much it puts a smile on our faces everytime someone says thanks...though not our motivation. I would invite everyone to especially thank our spouses and children who endured the ride...I loved what I did but my family paid a price.

GBHARDCORE

TTEESSTT

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory