Monday

I must take a moment and thank each of you for sending an e-mail over the weekend in response to the homework assignment. For those who didn't...why not? Since I received a ton of e-mails, and yes I have READ EACH ONE, I received so many that I will not have an opportunity to respond to each of them. I did jot down your recommendation and have a list of topics to discuss. Thanks for participating!

Now on to business. I can't remember the last time I have been this pissed off. Let me give you an idea...I have been prepping for a new session on Options Pricing for over a week. I was somewhat excited...I took a few books off the shelf to study and freshen up on the topic. These books included...
Option Volatility & Pricing- Sheldon Nattenburg
I created some awesome slides and had a decent presentation prepared. I didn't count the hours it took to prepare, but if I were a consultant...my bill would be enough to send me home for the rest of the month. Anyway... I wake up nice and early, and get into work at about 6:00 am. I get logged in and ready to start the meeting when I discover that there is no meeting to start.
My session didn't get off the ground like I thought it would today. But it has taught me a few things in the process. Such as...if you want something done right...do it yourself.
I'll post again after I get things figured out.

...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory