Pattern Analysis

Hey Jeff,
Great Job on the videos! Your thoughts on TIE. Breakout of 3 month channel yest on strong volume. Next resistance at 40. Huge option volume yest and pretty good vol today at the 30-40 strikes. Insiders are buying big chunks of stock. Your thoughts??

tried 4 times for the video- every time video stopped at 56 sec. all of the other videos have been great. Are you on MT tonight? They are showing you on, but I thought this was you 2nd week off.

Good trading.

TD

hey jeff,
the video is GREAT !!! thanks for all your time and effort, it really helps. have you taken a look at LMT ? looks like another breakout yesterday on major volume. see ya in master talk tonight.
~tonya~

Hi, Jeff:

I really enjoyed your video. Thanks for the tips and the insight. Keep up the quality work.

- Corey

Jeff,

I loved the video. It makes it so clear. Thanks again for all you do! How about some sound effects!

Sarah

Check out the huge cup & handle formation from February to now. Broke out with enourmous volume and is consolidating.

I guess it would help if I put the stock the cup and handle is on wouldn't it? SGMO (Also, I meant it starts in June - February).

I'm not able to open this video. It seems to be loading but never opens.
I love this concept.
Thanks!

Jeff and you other pattern traders, SGMO is a good example as well as many of your watchlist stocks that had a pattern confirmation just before earnings.

I've been burned so many times this earnings season that I am relucant to take any trade just before earnings and, due to higher implied volatility would wait 2 days before entering (when it might be too late).

Have I just had bad luck with earnings and should be more focused on these patterns?

Jeff, I love the video and appreciate all of the time and effort you are putting into my hopeful/eventual success! Thanks.

Gary
Boston

Post a Comment
...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT... ...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...I'M AN OPTION ADDICT...

About me

  • I'm Option Addict
  • From Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
  • I am a professional trader and an instructor for Investools. I've had relations with the markets for 9 years. Born in Concord, CA, but reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Father of THREE, Husband of one.
My profile

Prescriptions Here!

Other stuff

Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory
Directory of 
Finance/Business Blogs Finance 
blogs Top Blogs Finance Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory